Please take a minute to look at this lovely etui and stitching accessories. Do you remember the silk covered box with the poppy on the lid? That was my gift in a Christmas in July Exchange. This is what my giftor gave me. The stitching and finishing are exquisite. It is such a treasure.
5 comments:
The picture of the gift is perfect! I'm so glad you like it. :)
Wow Linda, thats lovely
Absolutely gorgeous! What a wonderful gift.
adsolutamente hermoso...felicidades.... una pregunta y la cera de abeja vino en el intercambio, sabe como hago para blanquear la cera... quiero inventar algo... es que mi cera es muy oscura pero huele de un maravilloso... la compre el año pasado en el apiario.. es 100 cera de abeja...
adsolutamente beautiful ... congrats .... a question and beeswax wine in exchange, I know how to bleach wax ... I want to invent something ... is that my wax is very dark but smells of a wonderful ... buy it last year in the apiary .. Beeswax is 100 ...
Post a Comment