This is my newest stitching project. It is not necessarily what I would choose to to right now but more a case of must. It is not that I do not like it because I do, just that I would rather stitch something else.
I actually moderate the Christmas in July Exchange. Wouldn't you know it? It is not certain that one of the participants will successfully complete her exchange responsibility. It happens more often than I like to think. I always feel very bad about the participant who is left out so I prepare a consolation gift.
This time the participant finally checked in after the due date and said that she is behind. Well gee, we already knew that because it is past the due date. Prior to hearing from her, I had begun a consolation gift. Because I do not have complete confidence in this person, I will continue to stitch until I know that her giftee has received her gift.
This is the project, Pink Carnations from The Sweetheart Tree. If the original person comes through, I will have this to decorate a fabric pocket for a friend.

1 comment:
Thats pretty, I like the checked linen
Post a Comment