Mooch the cat has become a member in good standing of the clean plate club this week. We think that he has a definite preference for fresh cat food. While he is not exactly gobbling his food, he is not dawdling about it either. The major difference between this week and last week is that we opened a new bag of cat food.
Sunday was an extremely windy day. I went out to take care of some errands immediately after church so I was dressed up. Being dressed up means that I still had my wig on. As I walked through the parking lot to the car, the wind actually blew my wig off my head. Fortunately I caught it before it hit the ground.
We have been quite certain that a squirrel has been living in the attic. We have set a live trap but the creature takes the bait without tripping the trap. I bought a smaller live trap today. Within two hours of baiting it and setting it out, we heard a clatter in the attic. A little red squirrel was in the trap. We have relocated it across a highway from the house. I wonder if it was one of the downspout gang of the past summer.

2 comments:
Its been pretty windy here too, hope no-one saw your flying hair.
Well done on snagging Squirrel Nutkin
Hi Linda: I have seen your wig it is beautiful I have a blond one and love it however I donot wear it often only out with Mike.
Squirrels can be so naughty congratulations on the catch.
Happy Newyear.
Catherine
Post a Comment