I must be dreaming. Please pinch me to see if I am.
Becky and Julie, In the Company of Friends, have an interesting blog. Right now, they are exploring topics that are related to things we think about when we think about Halloween. I enjoy reading the blog and so do a lot of other people. When they hit 200 Followers, they decided to have a giveaway to celebrate.
If you have a giveaway, I am very likely to fall for it. I never am picked in giveaways but I still sign up for them. This one was no different. I followed the directions to sign up for it and promptly forgot about it because after all what were the chances my name would be picked?? Probably one in a gazilliion.
Then Friday I got an e-mail from Becky telling me that my name had been drawn. You could have heard my jaw clunking on the keyboard as it dropped. I cannot tell you how much I wanted to give their giveaway gift a good home.
Just in case you did not follow the link to Becky's and Julie's blog, Becky gave me permission to post the picture here.
Isn't this just the most gorgeous set you have seen? I gave one of Becky's and Julie's boxes to a friend in Australia. My friend is still raving about it. I am still raving about Becky's and Julie's service as they sent it to Oz for me.
The Postal Service sent me an e-mail to let me know that Becky popped it into the mail. I can hardly wait until it is delivered.

2 comments:
How terrific is that? Congratulations. It is stunning.
What a treasure.
You lucky thing, that is gorgeous!
Post a Comment