I am working up to pictures. My son and I continue to thin and replant iris. I think that we may be able to work one more garden section. It is a little hot and humid today; so much so that the sons turned on the air conditioner. After working in the early afternoon heat, I have to admit that it feels very good to sit in front of the computer in the air conditioned cool.
Yesterday I discovered that there are at least three humming birds coming to the feeder. There may be more. At least three were darting around at the same time yesterday. The hummingbird syrup is disappearing very quickly which leads me to believe that there may be more than three. Most of the time, I see one or two birds; it is impossible for me to tell if they are the same ones all the time or if it is a larger group that is rotating. I wish that they would all line up somewhere in the garden so I could see them all at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment