Friday, February 4, 2011

Today we are supposed to have temperatures above zero.  This does not mean that winter is over by any means.  It is quite common to have a short break with more moderate temperatures following which we watch the temperature plunge and the snow fly.  This is not to say we do not enjoy these brief respites.  It is also not to say we do not long for spring.  It is fortunate that we can easily find springlike cut flowers. 




These tulips are giving us a small taste of spring. 









My but this is good.  I have almost finished the stitching.  Just a little bit more of the line upon which to fold back the edges and I will be done with the stitching. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tulips always make me think of spring too and I love the varigated ones.

The stitching is lovely. I love the colours of the thread.

love
Clare