It probably is not wise to begin two new projects but I cannot resist as they are for two exchanges. The bad part about this is that I am participating in a third exchange and will have to begin that one soon. Here are the materials for the two exchanges that I currently have ready.
The first one is just white on blue.
For the second one, I have substituted the threads to go with fabric that I have. None of this is suggested in the original design. In both cases, I am digging into my stash. That makes me feel virtuous.
Our temperatures continue to be frigid, frigid, frigidly boneshattering cold. It is soup weather so I am using ham left from dinner this past Sunday to flavor bean soup which I am currently cooking for dinner tonight. Someone in the household wants to use buns that we have to make ham sandwiches to go with the soup. I want fresh, crusty artisanal bread perhaps with some brie. I think that we can accommodate both desires.


1 comment:
Both new projects look good. I like the crispness of the top one, and your colour choices are very pretty for the second
Post a Comment