Just like sides one and two, side three of the Winter Box had its full share of frogs.
Side two is complete. As I have said, I hope that the red for my initials is not too jarring.
I have picked out and repaired my miscount on side three. I wonder if I will make an error on side four when I get there.
I have begun stitching on the two projects pictured in the previous post and will be able to show you progress pictures sometime in the coming week.
Now for the little red squirrels, not that they have anything to do with stitching. For most of the winter it has appeared that only one red squirrel has visited us but now I wonder if that little squirrel is trying to attract a mate. A second red squirrel has been visiting. It appears that the first red squirrel is sharing its access to one of the bird feeders with the second red squirrel. Perhaps it is an effort to show the second squirrel that he/she has access to a marvelous food source in an attempt to attract a mate.


1 comment:
I'm sure side 4 will come out fine.
LOL at your squirrels, they're twitterpated!
Post a Comment