Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It feels so good.  I have finished the Pink Carnations motif. 

No sooner did I finish the Pink Carnations than I inherited another consolation gift from another exchange.  You will have the opportunity to follow that one as soon as I begin to take pictures of it. 

There will not be a picture of progress on the Winter Box this week because there is little progress to show.  I spent the week completing the Pink Carnations and what little progress I have made on the Winter Box has been plagued with frogs. 

All of this is not to belittle the Pink Carnations because I am very pleased with it and wish that it could stay with me.  But then, they frequently are the best gifts because they carry such a large part of the giftor.  I know that giftor and giftee are not recognized words but I like to use them because they describe what they represent so well. 

Joke of the Day
Heard in a local church at the beginning of January. 
Dear God, for 2011, all I ask for is a big fat bank account and a slim body.
Please do not mix up the two like you did last year. 
Amen

1 comment:

Christine said...

The pink carnations came out really pretty Linda. LOL at the joke!