Saturday, January 29, 2011

Here it is, my frog plagued Winter Box lid. 

As you can see, the first side is finished and I was working on the second side when I discovered my miscount.  It was not as bad as it could have been.  I have restitched it and am now working on the border. 

Yes, my initials are LMN.  I just love it when I am working on a sampler or anything with an alphabet.  I hope the salmon is not too much of a contrast when I have finished the stitching.  Of the colors I am using for the design, it is the one that I think will have the most, if any, leftovers. 

I just hope that edges three and four are completely devoid of frogs. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good now, Linda! may you have no more frogs!

nela said...

se ve maravilloso.... y no recuerdo si te agradeci la tarjeta de cumpleaños... gracias...