It has been difficult for me to settle down and write. Our little black cat, Mooch, was a naughty boy yesterday. He took a ball of white pearl cotton and unrolled it all over the living room while we were at the health club in the morning. He and I were very fortunate he only rolled the ball on the floor. He did not carry it in his mouth and did not chew the pearl cotton. I was fortunate that some of the pearl cotton fell off the ball in large hanks that were not unraveled. It took me only 20 minutes to wind it all and there were only two small, easily untangled knots. Little Mooch did not like being scolded and spent the remainder of the day begging for attention and maybe asking for forgiveness.
A couple pictures just to give a little color and to show you what has attracted my attention.
I liked these napkins the instant I saw them. I honestly do not know if I will use them as napkins or use the fabric in some project.
I seem to find one little three-footed depression glass dish a year. This is the one for 2010. It is by far the most simple of all of them and yet I still like it as much as the others. It is the only one with eight sides.


1 comment:
Oooh! Bad cat!
Love the napkins, so retro
Post a Comment