I continue to stitch on my little project. I made a serious miscount and had a lot of repair work to do. As you can see, I am back on track and working along quite well.
The fabric is 28 count gingham linen by Graziano. It is a kit from The Sweetheart Tree. I was beginning to become a little concerned because I could not find suitable fabric to make the pocket which this will decorate. Yesterday, I realized that I did not have to shop for fabrics and that I had the right ones all along. The floral print will be the lining for the pocket. The other fabric with the cloud like leaves will be the outside of the pocket.
We have had a couple little visitors, a mama squirrel and her youngster. Mama is teaching the little squirrel what it needs to know to survive. Since Sunday there has been an almost nonstop high pitched chatter between the two. I suppose that Mama is urging the youngster to do something and that the youngster is saying, "Fine for you to say that but I have to do it!!! And I don't feel like doing it!!!! "
They are in the neighbor's pine trees just outside our bedroom window. The living room is behind the bedroom on the same side of the house so we can hear the chattering in both rooms.

No comments:
Post a Comment