Monday, June 14, 2010
Now that Christine has mentioned it, the flower that I have been stitching could look like a red Japanese peony. Just so you could see it, here are pictures of two. Nippon Beauty is on the left and Aztec is on the right. They are older hybrids.
I have been stitching just not on the little box lid. After struggling with it, I have finally finished the pink version of Hope. As you may recall, I stitched this for a friend. That may be part of the reason why was such a struggle for me to finish it. It is just not something that I would personally choose to stitch.
It is now finished and in the post to its owner. I feel so extremely relieved to add it to my finished list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yep, just like the top one.
Post a Comment