The flowers are blooming and the cherries are ripe.
This is one of my Julius Wadekamper hybrids. I cannot remember its name.
Another Wadekamper hybrid.
Grand Cru: I especially like the orange brushmarks on the petals.
Tiger Babies
Jackmanii clematis in the early morning sun
This morning we picked cherries again and are sharing the remainder with the birds. Yesterday I made cherry preserves. We think that the jell is a little soft. I decided to leave it that way; if it is a little soft, we can use it in place of syrup on waffles. We still have enough cherries to make one pie and one cherry cobbler. I understand that the spring caused the sour cherry crop in Wisconsin to be small. It did the opposite in our backyard. We have never had a crop as large as this one.






2 comments:
Linda, I love sharing your garden with you. I am saving these photos. I hope you do not mind. I just love flowers. I wish I could share your cherry cobbler!!!
no no no.. esos lirios no me gustan.. son hermosos, pero a mi me dar una alegia terrible... mis manos se ponen con urticaria, y muy rojos, y pica mucho... asi que son bellos pero de lejos...
Post a Comment