Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Lots to Tell You But Where to Begin

Last Friday we did go to the Minnesota State Fair.  It was sunny and hot but not as hot as it will be tomorrow, Friday, and maybe today.  It was crowded.

We are at the corner of Nelson and Judson Avenues.  I can only wish that the street is named for us but all the streets on the fair grounds are named for the people who helped make the fair a reality many, many years ago.

I can see the backs of our sons but I cannot see myself. 














Here are the turkeys. 










This is the Minnesota Mosaic. 







We did see the rabbits and I did find some ideas for things to make to enter in the fair.  Perhaps it will happen next year.  Just don't count on it because anything can happen.

I have lots to tell you and show you.  It is not going to be in any particular order, not even chronological. 

3 comments:

viv said...

Somehow I missed your previous update. Lovely colors. We haven't been to our fair in years.
I think the heat and the crowds are discouraging to us these days, but it sounds like yours was well worth the effort.

Christine said...

Looks like fun

diamondc said...

Linda: You both look so cute, I am missing the Fair for the 10 year maybe next year.
Hugs
Catherine