If I do not do this first, I think I will get everyone confused.
Nancy of Victorian Motto Sampler has a new drawing.
She is giving away this gift collection of treasures.
As you can see, she is being extremely generous with this Fall Collection.
Click here to go over to her blog, Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe to see for yourself and to register for the drawing. All the requirements are clearly stated.
I recommend this to you because Nancy is very generous and true to her word. You just might be the one selected to give this collection a good home.
Now on to the real reason I am writing this post. Nancy selected my entry for one of her recent prize drawings on 14 August 2012. She told me to select four thread colors from her shop. When I saw the Peony Collection, I told Nancy I had fallen in love with it for two reasons.
1. The color combination is beautiful.
2. I love and grow peonies and the colors look like my peonies.
Nancy said that one of the collections would be mine and promptly posted it to me. The following week, it arrived and I am delighted to give it a good home.
I want to show the threads to you together with the pattern that I think I will stitch with them. They are wonderful together, aren't they?
I am going to let Nancy know that I have let you in on her offer and encouraged you to register for her newest drawing. I think it is a wonderful prize and I know that any one of you would love to have it and that Nancy would love to give it to you.

1 comment:
You lucky thing, those peony threads are stunning
Post a Comment