Monday, July 23, 2012

Progress on Stocking for Charity Auction


Finally I was able to trick Blogger into uploading and posting my picture right side up.  It is coming along very well.  I should be able to have it finished by 1 November. 

Our weather is awful.  At 11:00 a.m., it is 89°F; the dew point is 65°F.  The heat index is 91°F.  It would be fairly accurate to say we are a tad uncomfortable.  I need to hang the sheets out on the line; hopefully they will dry still today.  ;-) 

4 comments:

Christine said...

Its looking good Linda. Our weather has finally warmed up, and it's been lovely the last 2 or 3 days. I hope it lasts

viv said...

Good progress. I could write a book about blogger and photos and the weather, but will spare you.
Enjoyed seeing the stocking.

diamondc said...

Linda I know what you mean about posting pictures, I have had a terrible time the last three months some how it is corrected.
Love the stocking, I really look forward to seeing the finished project.
Catherine

Dani - tkdchick said...

That is going to be a fantastic stocking!!!