Thursday, July 5, 2012

Another Finish





Here it is, my latest finish, a little fabric pocket with co-ordinating biscornu. 

It is supposed to be hot again today, just a few degrees lower than yesterday.  The humidity is supposed to remain high.  During the day today, a weather front is supposed to pass through, bringing rain followed by lower temperatures and lower humidity for the weekend.  Right now, it looks like it could rain.  I am ready for a change in the weather.  I would love to give Christine a little of our heat. 

5 comments:

viv said...

What a beautiful finish and what a fortunate recipient.

Christine said...

It's beautiful!
We had a strange warm round glowy thing in the sky yesterday, and some weird blue patches, I think it might be working. Shh. We might scare it off

diamondc said...

Linda: I love the biscornu, lovely colors.
Catherine

diamondc said...

Linda: Beautiful biscornu, The pocket is a great idea, lovely colors.
Catherine

Annabelle said...

I love how cheerful the colors are.