At last, I have been able to wrap up several odds and ends. You know how it is, don't you? It's some little thing that you need. You know where you put it or have been keeping it but it just isn't there when you want it. I had several of those things going on at the same time. It was aggravating and frustrating. Gradually during the past week or so, I found each one. It felt so good to know that I had them and that I wasn't loosing my mind.
During this time, I have been working on several projects but did not manage to take pictures of them. I took a lot of pictures today and have a couple more left. I hope I can remember to take them tomorrow.
Here is the little box. Not only have I distressed the bottom but I waxed the top and bottom with a light brown wax. Is it instant patina or what? You do know what patina is don't you? It's high class, expensive grunge. I still want to make a lining for the inside of the bottom and top. I did not wax them for that reason.
While I was prowling through things looking for missing and or mislaid things, I found a box with the leftovers of a couple Christmas projects. Using only what was in the box and nothing else except the hot glue gun and some hot glue, I made these three ornament thingies. I plan to give them to the Holiday bazaar at church. I benefit by getting a box out of the house and hopefully the bazaar will benefit but I am not certain how successful that will be. If you can remember last year I covered a set of three boxes with fabric. No one wanted them.


1 comment:
Linda: I like these ornaments I think they are darling.
Catherine
diamondc
Post a Comment