For the past couple weeks, I have felt that no matter how quickly and efficiently I work I am still behind. One of the bright points was giving the three ornaments pictured in the entry below this one. Everyone loved the ornament and said that it suited their taste. It does not get any better than that.
Following that, I tried to finish this pair of ornaments. I had hoped to show you both finished ornaments side by side but that will not happen.
The first one is finished and I continue to work on the second one.
The squirrels continue to entertain us; I think much to the dismay of the birds. I have tried to discourage them by tossing dried corn out for them. They seem to like it but also like to get into the bird feeders.
It seems to be more difficult to get pictures of the red squirrels. But with time, we may be able to show them to you too.




1 comment:
Squirrels are comical little things aren't they?
Lovely ornament!
Post a Comment