Yes, the three little ornaments are done. Tomorrow I will begin to give them to their recipients. In the past, these little gifts have given their recipients much pleasure. It gives me even more pleasure to do this.
I am now working on two more little ornaments. With these two, I am cutting it very close. I can only hope they are done before Christmas.
This past week within a couple hours, both of our printers died. It will cost us more to have them fixed than to buy serviceable printers. This evening, I think that we will splurge by ordering a high end color printer. For a long time, we have been wanting to do art quality printing. We have been wishing we could print on large size paper and heavy paper. It may soon be possible for us to do all of these things. If we order this color printer, we will hold off on ordering a new laser printer. In the end, it may not be necessary to have two printers.


No comments:
Post a Comment