Friday, September 3, 2010

Yes, it is a nasturtium.  Because Christine was correct and because she likes nasturtiums so much, I will post a couple more nasturtium pictures.  Like Christine's nasturtiums, mine also are growing very well. 

Yesterday I forgot to tell you what I intended to do with the new shepherd's hook pot hanger.  I put it out in the garden near the sunflower and hung my hummingbird feeder from it. 

During the past few days, I noticed that the humming bird checked out the two empty feeders we had out during the winter.  Since he knows they were not for him, I decided he needed a new place for his feeder.  And, what better place than near the sunflower he likes to visit. 

Shortly after I put the feeder out, the humming bird homed right in on it.  The humming bird returned this morning.  We believe it is one humming bird and it has discovered a private feeder and that st least for now, he is keeping it a secret. 

2 comments:

nela said...

jajajaja that squirrel is beautiful .. and that cat .. Huuu is
misbehave .. care .. and once I pass a scare with my
cat, took the embroidery and swallowed a needle, it's cool
that stayed stuck in your mouth .. cost it out ...
but she loves the skeins and skeins of thread, makes them
a tangle .. Hanks actually takes the legs
front and into the air .. vere if the order
weeks filming left .. is very fun to watch .. but
just enough to see the threads and I are to play it ..
I do not know that flower ... And I'll be waiting for the
colibri is left to take a picture ... Happy day .. you're
better ..

nela said...

hummm this plant resembles a bird Nesting in
house of my father ... this weekend is the
birthday of my father take a photo to see ...
kisses