Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another Gorgeous Day



What more can I ask for? The sky is blue and it is going to be a pleasant spring day. The other morning I saw a rabbit sunning itself on the east side of a small hill in the park. The birds are beginning to sing as I leave the house about 4:30 a.m. The spring peepers and frogs and peeping and croaking their songs. On the way to the grocery store yesterday morning I saw a pheasant, 3 wild turkeys, and a goose.

A couple weeks ago we went to a sale where I picked up these two books. Unfortunately Amazon.com does not have pictures of them. But I took pictures. :-)
I am not certain I can find very much information about either one.
Cross Stitch Designs for All Seasons
My copy is also copyright 1983. I wonder why this one is listed for more than 90 USD. I paid 3 USD for mine. The 1984 copyright has a lower range of prices.
Cross Stitch Designs for the Home

Right now, I have the third of three angel food cakes in the oven. I will use them to make dessert for the family dinner that concludes our tutoring program for this school year. I will miss the children but the truth is I do need a little time away from all of them.

1 comment:

Christine said...

They look like nice books. Do I spy Penguins?!

And would you believe my word verification is gentoo