Little Bo Peep is done except for the child's name and birth date. They will be at the bottom between the little blue flowers but I doubt that you will see them. I plan to not disclose them in the interest of family privacy. I have actually finished stitching them and have begun to piece the top.
I have finished all of the stitching and have begun to stitch on the beads. I have gotten as far as the beginning of the butterfly row.
I was going to show you a finished Christmas ornament but I did not finish it today. Instead I cut back a lot of the iris, did a significant amount of laundry, made applesauce from our apples, and watched the installation of our new garage door. It is much more weather tight than the old door. The ornament is stitching and finishing so quickly that I do not plan to show it in progress. I can show it to you next week along with Moonie's Harvest Pumpkin.


6 comments:
Lovely stitching Linda. Looking forward to seeing the ornament
Little Bo Peep is gorgeous and I am sure the family receiving it will love it! I look forward to seeing the ornament too.
Little Bo Peep is so sweet.
I have done a few stitch projects with beads, love the look it adds a little pazazz.
I look forward to seeing your ornament.
Hugs
Catherine
Beautifully done, Linda.
You are a busy lady! I bet it feels good to have so much accomplished, both in your stitching and housework.
Very pretty work!!
Congrats on the new door.
Ummmmmm, apple sauce! Love home made apple sauce. I can smell the cinnamon from here!
Post a Comment