As I predicted, the post this week is very slim. Probably next week too.
The charts I am supposed to stitch for Annie's Publishing arrived this past Monday and I need to try to get them back in the post a week from yesterday. Remains to be seen whether or not I can do it.
But, the most exciting news is that I got the bride's initials last Friday and stitched them into the sampler before the model arrived. Yes, the wedding sampler is stitched. The frame and mats should be ready for me some time this coming week. Remains to be seen when I can mount the sampler and pop everything into the frame.

4 comments:
Fantastic!!! Happy you were able to get the sampler personalized!
Can't wait to see what models you are stitching!
Lovely.
It's lovely Linda.
I was looking at it and thinking "Oh, you've got till December to get it framed", but then I remembered that you write your dates the other way round
congrats on your finish linda! it is absolutely beautiful. what a nice gift that will be treasured for a long time! hugs, and happy stitching, Queeny
Post a Comment