Thursday, July 24, 2014

A Little More Progress






Here is the birth sampler; for obvious reasons, I am trying to preserve a little anonymity for the recipient and her family.  The colors are the same as I used for the birth samplers for both of her older sisters.  Besides the name and birth date, I added the row of pulled thread work under the date to better balance the personalization with the rest of the design.  With a little bit of luck, I will be able to resume my stitching during the coming weekend; however, I will not be stitching on Sunday as we have an out of town obligation in the afternoon. 

4 comments:

Faith... said...

Linda - your sampler looks lovely!

Christine said...

That's really pretty Linda

Deb said...

Ohhh! Love the colors!! Very pretty!

Pamela D. Atkinson said...

Linda, this is just gorgeous pulled work! the recipient will be heart felt with love and appreciation i am so sure! hugs, and happy stitching, Queeny