Thursday, June 26, 2014

It is finished as in completely finished


My sad little wedding sampler is no longer sad. 
It is in its frame and ready to go to its intended recipients. 






















Also, I have completed and returned the model I was stitching for Just Cross Stitch.  The thread arrived and I finished the stitching that evening.  I popped it in the post and it was promptly delivered yesterday. 

There is not a lot of progress on the new wedding sampler but in my mind, every little bit is an advancement toward completion.  Now I will be able to concentrate on it and my current UFO. 


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blue wedding sampler is gorgeous! And the silver may and frame make it really pop! Congrats on a great finish!
Your other sampler is coming along beautifully too!

Christina G said...

Linda, its gorgeous! I am sure the new couple will treasure it for ever!
Hugs,
Christina

Annabelle said...

The wedding sampler turned out wonderfully.

Pamela D. Atkinson said...

very very nice stitching! beautiful!hugs and happy stitching, Queeny

Christine said...

That is gorgeous Linda!

Faith... said...

Very beautiful wedding sampler!

Deb said...

Your blue sampler is absolutely stunning! What a treasure to keep for a lifetime!
Beautiful work on the next sampler!

viv said...

So beautiful. What a treasured gift and keepsake.

Pam Koontz said...

So pretty!!!!