Friday, June 13, 2014

Prgressing Slowly but Surely

This past week I received a new design to stitch for Just Cross Stitch.  I think that I will have to set aside my UFO project.  I am not yet certain if I have to set aside the wedding sampler too. 

As you can readily see, I have a little progress to show you.  The butterfly bodies are stitched in Waterlilies Meadow.  There are still two colors of beads to go in the wings;  I will add the beads when I have completed all of the stitching.  The band below the butterflies is worked in crossed corners stitches.  I substituted Grape Melange by The thread Gatherer. 












I have a little progress to show you on the wedding sampler.  There are now two types of silk threads and they are different shades of off white. 

2 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful work! Every stitch is a stitch towards a finish!

Unknown said...

I'm enjoying your progress - that wedding sampler is going to be beautiful!