This is just a little teaser. It is from an exchange gift. I will show you the completed project when the recipient has it.
I have been stitching, just not taking pictures. I have been giving myself the excuse that the sun is not out so the light is not good. That is true; we have had a lot of gray, rainy days lately.
In addition, I began working on a baptismal banner for a friend. The baby will be born in about a month so I have to get busy. I began it last night and will show you progress when there is a little more to see.
Yesterday we worked in the garden. I still have winter cover on the iris. Out weather has been so strange. We had such warm temperatures earlier in the spring that I took some of the winter cover off. Then we had temperatures below freezing. We tried to protect the iris but unfortunately it looks like we will have a sparse bloom. Just the same, I will enjoy every iris. The daffodils were unbelievable this spring; I think it was because the winter was so relatively mild.



4 comments:
Linda: It is so good to haer you have been busy, I am sure the exchange piece will be fabulous I know because I was the lucky person you traded with last exchange, i still show off the box I took it to retreat in april the oohs and ahhs were many I showed it to Thea from Victoria Sampler she loved it.
Hugs to you
Catherine
P.S. I am going to ship my exchange off monday, it goes to England.
Good to see you back. Lovely projects. I'll look forward to seeing your exchange gift.
Hi Linda, welcome back!
Looking forward to seeing some of these projects as you complete them.
Post a Comment