The final two ornaments are finished and are the last finishes before Christmas. I actually finished them Thursday but did not make the composite to show you the back together with t he fronts. I have two things yet to finish next week.
Yesterday we had a little snow. It fell in large, soft flakes and made it feel like we were inside a snow globe. When I walked this morning, the snow glistened in the lights. Perhaps it will last through tomorrow but that is not a certainty. In Minnesota, we expect to have a white Christmas but there is an occasional year when we do not.
Also yesterday, we shifted into efficient work mode to clean the house for Christmas dinner tomorrow. In the morning, I used the long handled duster to be certain there were no cobwebs in the corners. What I did not realize was that I knocked the thermostat. Throughout the day, the house temperature gradually fell. During the night I thought it was colder than it should have been but I was not awake enough to think to check the thermostat. As I walked this morning, the thought dawned on me. When I returned home, I checked it and yes, it was low, very low. We are anticipating that warmth will return to the house this morning.
The extended family is coming tomorrow Today there is more cleaning to do as well as food preps.
Merry Christmas to All

2 comments:
Linda: Your ornaments are beautiful.
Merry Christmas In Jesus Name
Catherine
Well done, Linda. The ornaments look lovely. Have a lovely Christmas!
love
Clare
Post a Comment