As 2011 draws to a close, I have completed my final finish. The sampler itself was finished long ago. I just never managed to frame it. I even had the frame and mats ready to go. This afternoon, I laced the sampler onto a piece of foam core. Lacing is a very tedious task and I am ever so glad it is done.
The day with the least amount of daylight has come and gone. The shortest day is a good day because after it, the days start getting longer even if we continue to have winter temperatures. More sunlight is always welcome.
In Minnesota, 31 December 2011 has 10 minutes more sunlight time than 21 December. To me, that is wonderful.

2 comments:
Congratulations on another beautiful finish. Framing is lovely.
Lovely finish Linda. Enjoy your extra ten minutes of daylight!
PS Eloise loves her jeans!
Post a Comment