Monday, November 22, 2010

The weather has been frightful, encouraging me to stay inside.  Sunday morning we woke up to a glazing of glare ice on every imaginable surface.  To walk out of the house, you had to accept the fact that you were taking your life into your hands, or perhaps I should say onto your feet.  Right now we are having a little bit of snow which is covering the dirty, frozen slush. 

Here is a progress report.



Cross stitching is progressing.  I think the little acorns are adorable. 









Not quite as exciting but progressing, nevertheless are the three little pockets. 







Um, it looks like I have been concentrating on the knitting.  After six more rows, I will begin shaping the armholes.  There are five specialty yarns in this design.  All five are now incorporated into the back. 

1 comment:

Christine said...

Oh the weather outside is frightful
But your knitting is delightful
And since you've no place to go
Why not sew, why not sew, why not sew?