





Although I have been a little too preoccupied to make blog entries, we have been taking pictures of the apple blossoms and enjoying their intoxicating fragrance. I cannot ever remember a spring as glorious as this one. The flowering trees look just like the pictures in nursery catalogues. Since we took these pictures Thursday and Friday last week, we have had a couple thunderstorms. Although the trees are now past their prime, they still look nice.
The white and pink blossoms are the apples and crab apples. The more intense pink ones are the flowering crab apples. The first picture is taken just outside our back gate. It seems as if there is a canopy of apple blossoms overhead.
If you want to see more spring in MN pictures, here is a link. The pictures are essentially in chronological order. I have posted some of them in the blog.
1 comment:
Beautiful Linda!
The flowers and blossom are supposed to be better here in the UK because of the harsh and wet winter.
Post a Comment