Friday, May 28, 2010

After a dismal start, I finally finished these two panels this week and began one of the four part II panels. Of course, you might know it, part III was just released. I had made a counting error in the lower right hand corner of the panel on the right. It turned out there was no way I could compensate for the error and had to pick out almost everything up to the solid color medallion border. :-( :-P

When I restitched it, I made a couple more errors and had to restitch. No one has ever been more glad to have finished part of a design.

We have had some extraordinarily high temperatures for this time of the year. The temperatures are forcing the iris to bloom early and not last very long. I doubt that I will take pictures of them this year as they do not look their best. I do hope that this will not be too hard on them and affect their flowers next year.

No comments: