Thursday, September 17, 2015

Posting is a little better.

I was all set to take pictures yesterday and make up a post for you.  A little before 9:00 a.m. we received a call asking if we could travel to a critical appointment 75 miles away and be there within three hours. Needless to say all of my plans for the day went beside the way.  We did not get back home until 7:00 p.m. and all the gorgeous sunshine was gone. Today is not so good and the pictures show it. 

First of all there was a question about whether or not we have baby blessing cards for boys.  We have lots.  It is just the little girl card we ran out of. 

Here you have it.  I finished the needleweaving in the three triangles.  I cut and pulled the fabric threads in the three central cartouches.  Then a very dear friend and stitching mentor was able  to describe and make me understand where the miscount is.  I have cut it all out and will be able to restitch it quickly.  You can see the shadow of the holes where it was on the right side.   





Here is Dog House sampler.  It is coming along nicely. 

There is going to be a change up in my stitching routine.  I will be getting a new model from Just Cross Stitch magazine.  It is a little cutie and I hope you can see it when it is published. 
I will be setting Dog House Sampler aside and working more slowly on the wedding sampler. 

That's all for now because I have to take care of some laundry.  Why does household business have to get in the way of stitching? 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoyed your update - wish laundry would take care of itself. Can't let dh do it though - I'd have baby clothes. ;-)
Blessings, Donna

Deb said...

The shadow should disappear after time. Looking fantastic. Happy you found where the stitching was off.
Cute dog sampler.

Christine said...

They're both looking great. I don't mind the laundry, it's the ironing I can't stand!

viv said...

Lovely as usual, but certainly not ordinary. It's all beautifully done. One of these days I hope to stitch again....hugs.