Thursday, June 19, 2014
Stitching and Waiting
No work on the UFO for this week.
Last week I misspoke. There were actually four different fibers stitched in the wedding sampler.
Now this week I have finished the verse and added Algerian eyelets in the partial border. .
I think I need to pick out some of the previous stitching because I allowed one of the fibers to become too worn and it looks a little unattractive.
For most of the past week, I have been stitching but I cannot disclose what it is until after Just Cross Stitch publishes it. For the moment, I have gone as far as I can with it until some more of one of the threads arrives. That means a little time to work on the wedding sampler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Very pretty work!
Lovely.
It's looking good Linda
This is looking lovely! Great progress!
Blessings, Donna bbinteractive
Post a Comment