Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Forgotten Christmas Gift

Yesterday I remembered that I had hidden away a Christmas gift from Tricia in England.  My cats were taking a very great interest in the package, so much so that I couldn't leave it under the Christmas tree.  Tricia and I think that my cats were smelling Charlie, her Jack Russell terrier. 

To save it from destruction, I put it in a box near the Christmas tree and then forgot about it until yesterday.  Knowing that I am very much into bees, particularly honey bees, Tricia sends me things with bee themes when she finds them. 

I look a little sour and we are just going to have to learn how to make slightly more appealing glamour shots.  Don't you just love the bees?  I wore it to church this morning. 

It had been my intent to post picture and directions to prepare an easy but elegant fruit dessert but that just did not happen.  I have to find some place to stage everything for the final picture.  My favorite place happens to be currently occupied by the Christmas tree.  It will be coming down soon. 

4 comments:

Annabelle said...

A beautiful present! How thoughtful of your friend to send it to you.

viv said...

Love it and I also love your hair.
I've never seen it that way. Looking good.7516

Christine said...

Nice shawl Linda.
I took all our decs down on Friday before Eloise went back, mostly because I wanted her help reaching the high up bits!

diamondc said...

Linda: How lucky you are the scarf is beautiful and I think you look elegant in it.
Happy Newyear.
Catherine