Thursday, June 28, 2012

Back Again

It is so easy for me to get out of the habit of writing and so very hard to get back into the habit.  I have been busy.  This afternoon I finished the red, white, and blue hat. 


The buck continues to visit us.  He has nibbled the tops of some of the onions.  We assume that he ate all the phlox blossoms before they opened and some of the lily buds.  So far he has not touched the raspberries and blueberries.  We will let the birds have some of both but expect to enjoy as much of  both as we possibly can. 

2 comments:

diamondc said...

Hi Linda: So glad to hear from you the hats are adorable, just love them to bits, I would try putting dryer sheets around your garden and when it rains renew them I heard a rumor that this helps with mosquits and fly and dear I hope it works, if you try it let me know how it goes.
I am still getting lots of envious complements from people when they see the box you made me in the last Blackbird Exchange.
Hugs
Catherine

viv said...

Darling hats.