For the past month, I have spent so much time designing and stitching the lake cottage sampler that I have ignored my Quaker Winder Keeper. I have worked on the lake cottage sampler so intensely that I was not certain I wanted to stitch yesterday. I picked up my QWK and am very glad I did. I finished the partial motif in the upper right corner. Today I plan to work a little more of it, perhaps one of the small motifs.
Ben and one of his friends mounted my little webcam so it monitors the finch nest. Right now, the finches know that we have done things to the nest area; I hope that they can settle down and forget about the camera. I also hope that they do not abandon the nest. There is at least one egg in it. Supposedly I can send video from the camera to my blog. It remains to be seen whether or not I can actually do it.
Yesterday I learned that I probably will not get my sewing machine back until the week before Easter at the earliest.

2 comments:
Very pretty I love the colors.
Catherine
QWK is lovely. I hope you can manage to send the finch pictures to your blog
Post a Comment