This is the final part of a new little project I started this week. It is a small birth sampler. I have finished all of the stitching to this point with the exception of stitching on some beads but I may decide to make French knots instead. I will have to see how it works out.
The row of seven eyelet variations replaces some wording that did not work well. The sampler was not designed to be a birth sampler but can be adapted. I have changed the colors to clear, strong pastels. The hardhanger section is at the bottom. I have finished the kloster blocks and will now begin to cut the fabric.
Sunday and Monday the little hummingbird fed at our feeder. We are convinced that it was just one. We have not seen it since nor have any others come. We feel that it was definitely a transient bird on its way further north.

No comments:
Post a Comment