If I have not been busy enough, Mooch, our little black cat, has been more than busy enough to make up for me. The mice seem to be making a concerted effort to spend the winter in our house. The tuck under garage makes that very easy for them. Mooch seems to be determined to keep the mice at bay.
Last night, Mooch got one, maybe more. This morning there was an extremely messy trail of mouse parts running almost the length of the upstairs hall. As much as I would prefer to not have to clean up after Mooch, it is far better that he make the mess than have mice running all around the house.
Here are the little boxes for the church bazaar on Thursday. There are some imperfections in each box but I think they are adequate. The bazaar has such a bargain basement reputation that I hardly feel like making near perfect boxes.
Together with the bazaar, we have a bake sale. I have thought about making some gingerbread and candy for the bake sale.
Currently we are having some glorious autumn days with warm temperatures and beautiful blue skies. I hope to savor them as long as they last.

2 comments:
Eeww!I hate finding mouse entrails on the floor.
Great boxes, I know what you mean about bargain basement though, at Church Fetes here people don't want to spend more than a few pence on anything, no matter how lovely (but they'll happily spend a fiver on the tombola to win a bottle of ketchup!)
I love the boxes and hope they do well. I wish I could find some fabric covered boxes around here.
Post a Comment