The bazaar and dinner were yesterday. First of all, no one wanted the little boxes either individually or in a set. Even at rock bottom pricing, the boxes were still left. I guess that I may have strangely different tastes and interests. I know that I would have loved to have a fabric covered box, especially so if I did not know how to make one. I wonder if we could have gotten rid of any if we were giving them away or if we would have needed to have paid people to take them. I wonder if people detected the little imperfections and if the imperfections were just to great. I did not think so but maybe so.
Secondly, my English toffee was not an unqualified success. In this case, we think that the little packets were over priced. Perhaps it is just as well that I did not have time to take any pictures of the candy.
2 comments:
Trust me, there is nothing wrong with your little boxes, its just that people come to these things expecting something for nothing
Sorry the boxes didn't sell. I would gladly have gotten them! Wish I lived closer.
Post a Comment