Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Two Finishes

Well, that is really one finish and one almost finish. 
When I work two projects at the same time, I hardly ever finish both at the same time. 
It just happened with the two I have been reporting. 
First, let's see the finish. 


It is such a good feeling to have actually finished the needlebook and its co-ordinating scissors fob. 












Hooray, the stitching is finish on the no longer sad little sampler. 
You will see it once again after I have had it framed. 

Now I will select a new project and a new UFO.  
Choices, choices

I should have been a bit more observant.  Not all readers of this blog know North American birds.  Phoebies are cute little birds.  Here is a little information about them.  This little description also has a recording of its calls.  If you listen to it, you will discover how they were named.  First thing this morning, I hear one of them calling. 

5 comments:

Christina G said...

Congrats on your finish and lovely making-up, too.

viv said...

Lovely finishes.

Deb said...

Congrats on your beautiful finishes! Absolutely love your wedding sampler!

Christine said...

Great finishes Linda. Cute little bird too

Faith... said...

Love them, gorgeous finishes!