Good News - The stitching is done. I must assemble the needlebook and co-ordinating fob.
More Good News - I do not have stitching progress to show you on the sad little wedding sampler but there is very good news. The silk ribbons and Kreinik braid arrived today. I can tell right now it is going to work. The ribbon roses will look very nice and the new color of Kreinik braid will look much better than the color I had originally selected.
Even More Good News - Currently Wednesdays are my UFO stitching days. I can work on my little wedding sampler and a progress picture will follow.
6 comments:
Looks great, Linda! I love the light colors. I can't wait to see it turn into a needlebook.
Linda: It is so great to see you blogging again, I missed reading your posts.
Love the colkors of this needlebook.
Blessings
Catherine
This needlebook will be so pretty!
Well done on your finish! Look forward to seeing it all sewn together.
Congrats on picking up UFO's to work on! Sooooo nice to get them finished and out of the bin pile!
Lovely stitching Linda. Looking forward to seeing progress on the wedding sampler
I'm glad things are going well for you, hope things continue to go well
Post a Comment