Yes, it has been a busy and exhausting week. First of all, I have finished the Little Red Hen costume. My kindergarten teacher is having a spring program for the parents. The students are performing The Little Red Hen. My teacher had all the costumes under control except for the Little Red Hen. That was a not so subtle hint I had to get busy. Here is the result.
Next on the agenda is my UnFinished Object (UFO), the sad little wedding sampler. Although I have made progress, it is going to be delayed. Wednesdays are my UFO Day. I just discovered that the ribbon I had for the two roses is just too dark to show up well. Complicating the issue is the fact clear, bright, and light teal or peacock colors in silk ribbons are a little difficult to find.
Now it is on to my regular project, the needlebook.
I have made progress.
Blogger is being a little difficult for me to arrange. I am just too tired to feel like playing around to make the layout better.



4 comments:
Great stitching Linda, and the Little Red hen costume is fabulous
What a fortunate teacher and little red hen. Darling. Beautiful stitching....on my way to garden.
Hugs.
What a wonderful costume!!!
I still think your sampler is gorgeous!!
Great work on your needlecase!
Great stitching - and I love the Little red Hen outfit! Very cute and very original!
Post a Comment