Well, at least it is getting me to post once a week.
This will be the last stitching picture for a while as I have a model from Just Cross Stitch.
This is the first item in Nordic Needle's Hardanger Stitching Accessories Club. Unfortunately I cannot show you the information about it because all of the sets have been sold and there is no longer a listing for it on the website. The lid insert for the box was the first item. The second item is a pocket for the scissors. It came during the week before the JCS model came; I was only able to stitch a small part of it before putting it down. As soon as I finish the model, I will stitch the pocket.

3 comments:
It's really lovely.
That is stunning Linda
Linda: Positively beautiful I love boxes that are done in cross stitch and hardanger.
Happy Easter
Catherine
Post a Comment