Thursday, November 1, 2012

Stitching Status and Prize Drawings

As I told you earlier, my stitching schedule was interrupted with an assignment from Hoffman Media.  I am sorry that I cannot show you what I am doing until it is published.  Right now it is about two-thirds done and is currently in Birmingham for a photo shoot. 

During its absence, this is what I am working on. 
















I cannot remember what I last showed you on the Charity Auction Stocking.  It might have been this picture.  I am a little farther along than what is shown here but it simply is not going to be ready for the auction this year.  I will have it ready for next year.  As a bonus, next year it can be shown in an online catalogue of auction items.  I discovered the online catalogue in September and it was already a little late to get it into the catalogue.  I hope that might help it generate good bids. 

For now, the wedding sampler has come to a screeching halt.  I hope to have it finished and framed by the end of the year. 








NOW FOR THE PRIZE DRAWINGS 

Yes, Nancy in the Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe has at least two current prize drawings and both look wonderful.  

1.  Go here to register for a drawing to be held on 15 November, just two weeks from now.    
The prize is one of four $25 gift certificates in Nancy's eBay shop.  She has some wonderful things that I am certain you would like.  

2.  The second one is a Twenty-five Days of Christmas prize drawing beginning 1 December.  Go here to register for this one.  Be certain to read all about this drawing. 


1 comment:

Christine said...

I like the Eiffel Tower piece Linda. Nancy does so many wonderful giveaways I'm thinking of putting a permanent button on my blog