Saturday, November 19, 2011

Work Resumes: The Pockets

Do you remember when I posted these pictures? 
It seems so long ago that I cannot remember when it was. 
I used the fabrics shown in the picture to the right to make the pockets. 
I was ready to finish the pockets when I was sent a project that took priority.  I could not find the time to finish the pockets. 





I will resume the construction.  The pockets are almost finished and have been like this for a little more than a month.  The band on the brown pocket needed some serious remedial work.  When I began to cut it, I unfortunately started to cut it on the intended fold line.    :-(   
After thinking it over, I finished cutting it on both fold lines and stitched ribbon over the cut edges.  It seems to me like a fairly good save. 

Next on the list is two plain, undecorated pockets. 


One will be the red pin dot with the green holiday print to line it.  The second one is Chocolate  -  Chocolate  -  Chocolate.  The pink stripe will be the outside.  I only wish that I could have gotten green stripe but pink is better than nothing. 

No comments: